Monday, September 19, 2016

Nine Minnesotans attacked
ISIS takes credit
Dayton calls for tolerance

“I ask everyone in the St. Cloud area and throughout Minnesota to rise above this atrocity and act to make religious and racial tolerance one of the ways in which Minnesotans again lead our country,” 

Perhaps he should show a little more concern for the victims here... and a little less concern for political correctness.  Nine people were stabbed, and his primary worry seems to be that Islamic terror will be blamed and it will look bad for his political Party.

On a personal note, I spend some time living in St Cloud right after college and actually worked in the Crossroads Shopping mall for a while. It's a nice college town, with good Midwestern people. This hits especially close to home for me.

4 comments:

Coldheartedtruth Teller said...

I expressed concern for you yesterday.

C.H. Truth said...

St Cloud is about two hours away from me... although had I been there, I would probably been the clown who got injured trying to tackle the moron.

Loretta said...

"On a personal note, I spend some time living in St Cloud right after college and actually worked in the Crossroads Shopping mall for a while. It's a nice college town, with good Midwestern people. This hits especially close to home for me."

Honestly, I don't know how you handle something like this.

Minnesotans are a resilient people too.

Myballs said...

Maybe Obama and Hillary will now lecture the country on knife control.