Monday, June 29, 2020

We now have racist bedrooms?

Realtors Change Name of ‘Master’ Bedrooms

I am really just over the crazy, but here we are, now lefties are changing the names of “master bedrooms” and “master sommeliers” and who knows what’s next? Master’s degrees? MCs at events and in bands? Masterpiece? Master at Arms? Chess master?

Seriously? We cannot no longer call the largest bedroom a master suite anymore? Is there really someone, somewhere complaining about this? Or are we just making up shit as we go along now? All I can say is that it's a world gone mad!

5 comments:

cowardly king obama said...


Anybody who has ever lived in a home and used a "master" bedroom needs to forfeit their house or burn it down.

End this systemic racism NOW !!!

Who comes up with this shit.

real ESTATE agent ? that sure sounds privileged.

We need to build the language from the ground up. Starting with cave people.

Honest, decent, truthful Rev. said...

When I was a little boy in the South, I was told that while I was a child, I should sign myself, "Master" along with my name (not Mister, but Master).
Nobody does that anymore. Good move.

Caliphate4vr said...

Sure they did pederast

You lie so much

Commonsense said...

When I was a little boy in the South, I was told that while I was a child, I should sign myself, "Master" along with my name (not Mister, but Master).
Nobody does that anymore. Good move.


That was the traditional honorific for a boy under the age of 12. Master in this case refers to "young boy". He is only addressed as "Mister" when he reaches the age of majority. Like so many english words "master" has many definitions.

Something that the dumb-ass grammarian seems to have missed.

Commonsense said...

BTW when I was growing up, my great-grandmother alway addressed me as "master" on the envelope of the birthday cards they sent.

Like "master bedroom", It has nothing whatsoever to do with slavery until some dumb-ass leftist made a dumb-ass connection to it.